View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 20:41   Link #71
littlekitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
just because he does things right does not mean he is the right fir for her. Im not saying what she is doing is right it's defenitly wrong ,but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants.
Yeah, I agree with you here. Akio probably can't help the way she feels. I just think she needs to realize the position she's in before acting on those feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Actually, Nobuse thinks he know her well! He is madly in love with her and he of course want to let Aiko know that he "knows" everything about her. It is obvious he doesn't know the true Aiko.
I give him points for trying hard, he really loves her but they are not a good match. She is bored to death when she is alone with him. They have chemistry "when" shin is around because he is the object of her affection.
Hmm... you may be right. I'm probably reading in to things a bit much. I just think it would be quite interesting if in reality, Nobuse knows Akio quite well (and may even know about her feelings for Shin, but covers it up), and Akio needs to realize that Nobuse has always been there for her.

Who knows? (unless, of course, you've read the manga or played the game) With this anime, anything's possible!

Last edited by littlekitty; 2008-02-03 at 21:15.