Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 14:59   Link #602
mochichan

There's a handshake event for AKB0048?
WTF....How do they do that while being criminals? lol..this is interesting...XD
Ep 7 sound like they're going to choose the next AKB0048 center girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
The girls should follow suit and just do whatever they want too, until the their audience gets used to it and stop bitching about it. Let's be real, it's pretty twisted that their audience cares so much about their personal lives and whether they have boyfriends and whatnot.

In Asia in general, women are hold at much higher standards than men, expected to be pure and shizz while men can get off for doing bad things.
It's not just the fans...it's the society...

But boy groups do lose fans too when they start acting out too much. It's just that most people don't know what JE do because Johnny, the person running their company got a grip on media. Whatever bad news get sweep under quickly and people just forget it.

I personally have no problem with the dating ban on AKB. True that it's their life to do what they want...But you have no idea how crazy fangirls can be. I know cases where idol girl dating idol boy and the girl get death threats from the guy's fans. Oshima Yuko is currently acting in a drama with a member from a JE group, Arashi...and I seen some..comments from Arashi fans...bashing Yuko for just being in the same drama as Sho...

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-05-09 at 15:18.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote