View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 14:53   Link #1380
Saishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
It's much more simpler than that sir, you said yourself her mother was super-lucky and his father has something special with him as well. Everyone has a part of misfortune and fortune in their life, while people like Touma just have more load of misfortune, people like his mother are blessed in such a way 90% of what happened in their life is good. Even if 30% if them would become misfortune by being with Touma there'd still be 60% of fortune Konata-san. (Bimbougami ga! reference )

I'll just add to what Chaos said : this was never stated objectively like that sir
That is not how imagine breaker works.
Imagine breaker negate all of supernatural powers, magic and even god miracles.
it don't negate 30% or 40% of anything, if he was able to negate the fortune of others they would have no fortune at all.

And everything you guys said is just supposition, his father knows he is unlucky yet knows he don't bring misfortune into others.
Everyone from his class likes to hang around him because they believe he attracts their bad luck, while this is just a superstition it would be unable to get that mindset if he gave misfortune to others. I mean, how could you think that someone would give you good luck if you only had bad luck while near him?

Over the course of around 32 books no character never got any kind of misfortune related to touma, they even got lucky while near him.
Again I repeat we are talking about Touma here, the guy who lost his phone, credit card, summer vacation, peace and electronics in the same day. It would be very obvious at any moment if he gave misfortune.

Yet you guys have absolutely no proof he gives misfortune to others.

So I don't even know why this discussion is being prolonged, there is no proof on one side that keep on meaningless dragging this.