Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 03:45   Link #8810
Avvesione

Wow, that was a quiet week. Might as well try to get the conversation going again with some new topics.

While looking for pics of Kuchinashi to send to my friend (she's his favorite character), I stumbled across this page and thought it revealed some interesting information that could be relevant now:

Spoiler:

What I find interesting about this is Hatfield's line.

Simeon already had secured the first data chip by then and it's revealed that they need the second data-chip. That's when Hatfield chimes in that the people they interrogated said they gave the data-chip to Cruz. What's odd about this is that Simeon didn't know that Cruz had the data-chip before this. Aruka didn't know when they slaughtered the Resistance since she took the time to search everyone else except Cruz for the data-chip. It's further evident in the Third Shelter because Setsuna says she'll interrogate Cruz about the chip later (only for him to pull it out and for her to steal it). But up until that point, no one in Simeon knew about the location of the data-chip besides assuming Cruz knew where it was (not that it was given to him as what Hatfield revealed). So what does that tell us?

Spoiler:

Hopefully that gets the conversation going again. If not, then maybe something about...
Spoiler: