Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-11, 15:50   Link #1818
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I wonder how long this could be said. IIRC, one of the two persons who did the study that I was talking about said (for the best or the worse, depending on your pov on this matter) in a debate that more and more women act (have the same sexual behaviors as) like men (she did give me the feeling to be pleased by that. Personal comment: I don't see that as fabulous)
Oh, a girl having sex with a guy, and sharing a child with him is totally different. It actually has a lot to do with social aspect. Women lose more in a divorce, so it's logical for them to be more careful with a marriage. You surely have been exposed to the thought of: "having fun as much as we can now, since we can't anymore once we marry?"

If you think about it, it's a sad paradox for women. Many working women don't want to settle down early with a marriage. But as they become older, a marriage would trade with a greater career. Their motherly instinct grows, yet they also find it harder and harder for them to be in a love with their age.

Men? 25,30,35,40... They virtually can get into a marriage and get out of it just as easily, and get into another marriage again.

Polygamy may have been banned by law, but serial monogamy just isn't.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote