View Single Post
Old 2010-07-13, 00:19   Link #202
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terizent View Post
I'm sure it has to do with the fact with Ryner going temporarily insane and blasting away with spells in the anime and episode 3 previews. Perhaps the eyes affect his sanity? Or maybe the the previous person with A.S. was extremely evil or something.
Well, that's the thing.

So far, Ryner hasn't really gone berserk with magic or anything, and possibly only a special scenario can cause that. Still, any king in his right mind would be giving one special treatment if it meant acquring the allegaince of such a person. In fact, Ryner's file practically describes him as the "greatest magician" in the kingdom due to his Alpha Stigma. Heck, in a kingdom of corrupt nobles, I find it hard to believe that Sion is like the first guy who thought of having him at his side.

On another note, the preview seems to hint at some revelation regarding the Alpha Stigma and Ryner... that is, if I'm inferring things right. Maybe the Alpha Stigma is the cause and origin of some great tragedy, that instead of admiring it, they just simply fear it.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote