Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 14:21   Link #15640
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I however agree Democrats do like to cry the "victim" a lot more these days.
To be fair, Republicans have an entire super-popular network (and supporting industry) that works tirelessly to always portray Republicans/Conservatives as the constant victim of some nefarious Democrat/Liberal plot. It's all confusing, annoying, and just plain stupid. They've all done ti so often that, frankly, I really don't know if either side can do anything but play a victim any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Calling the Gop bullies and thugs in Wisconsin, yet ignoring what Democrats did with Obamacare in 2009-2010... excuse me while i laugh my ass off. Funniest shit I have ever read on here.
Nothing Solace or even Monir wrote indicated that it was okay for the Democrats to push through bills based on a majority vote. A Thug is a Thug no matter their party, and as so long as this constant one-upmanship exists nothing will ever get done in the U.S. as each party and their constituents constantly does worse and worse while always hiding behind the belief that the other side is just as bad.

That being said, you really need to visit other portions of this forum if this is the "Funniest shit" you've ever read .

Last edited by james0246; 2011-08-10 at 14:58.