View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 10:32   Link #39
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
I was once a Animax-Asia viewer since 2004... But then I realized that they censored some part that are deemed indecent (like K, GTO, and Chobits), as well as the subtitles... They're so mild like they can't put "Damn!" or "Shit!" to the viewers, they're not kids for god's sake!

That's why I stick to HeroTV...
I have that kind of problem when I watch Space Power during my holidays in Morocco since over 3 years ago. The censorship is so extremely annoying during scenes that are deemed indecent (sexual or not) I really can't stand to watch. Not only that, they colored female skin emphasis with darker colors (Which I noticed that when watching the Arab dubbing of many available animes) and the dubbing was hilariously poor (look at how Sasuke in Naruto got his name mistakenly spelled by other characters as "Sasuki"). The only redeemable element is that Space Power had at least a more mature lineup compared to its childish older sister Spacetoon (which also aired Case Closed and Hunter X Hunter) and they also aired some newer shows with Arab subtitles such as Bleach and Gintama, though the problems mentionned above are still shown.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote