Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-05, 16:12   Link #69
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron View Post
Yup, Wavehawk, that also is true. You've seen that happen with a lot of hit video game franchises, ala, Mario, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat for example.

Personally, I rather them not make it at all if they're going to half ass it. Many of the video game to movie projects are of games that didn't have an all to compelling story to get begin with. So it's like what you expect?
Hollywood just doesn't understand us gamers. They only see money and fame. We want The Master Chief's legacy to be perfect! Soon they're going to screw up DOA! Metroid got outta there quickly! I've even heard rumors of a Gears of War Movie?!? Also a KOTOR, SW:Republic Commando!
Why does Hollywood have to ruin some games? Resident Evil(one) was a kick ass movie. That's one to my knowelge. I was hoping that they used Doom 3's storyline for the movie. They didn't. Where does the madness end?

If they're going to make the Halo movie, they need to be damn sure that it doesn't suck. I want to see the Halo movie to live up to The Master Chief's legacy.
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote