View Single Post
Old 2009-07-11, 21:22   Link #520
unconfirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
There's just one problem with your theory. This certain red text from Eva: Absolutely no factors other than humans participate in this game board.
Lol, I certainly remember that statement, but taking into account the context and the fact that it is hugely contradictory I chose to simply ignore it. After all, what kind of a witch would Eva-Beatrice be if she says that "absolutely no factors other than HUMANS participated in the game board" while trying to prove that a witch (who is not human) was behind the murders.

Anyhow, to answer your question...I still don't see how the theory violates that statement in red, but I'll clarify. As stated in Proposal 1, my theory is anti-fantasy. Therefore, nothing influences this "game" other than humans. In fact, I'm suggesting that meta-Battler is not even taking part in the game at all. What I mean is that Beato and all the supernatural beings + meta-Battler are part of a child's imagination, they play no role in the murders.

Let's say there are an X amount of game boards each with different scenarios of the incident. However, common sense says that there is only Oct. 4 and one Oct. 5 of the year 1986, that means history records only ONE Rokkenjima Massacre. So, even if Beato uses an X amount of scenarios to convince Battler, it'll never affect the fact that X=1 in the real world. Therefore, we can conclude that no matter what Beato does, supernatural or not, it is completely separate and has absolutely no affect on the real world.

EDIT: and I do hope my theory's wrong...that would mean Ryukishi is doing his job properly
unconfirmed is offline   Reply With Quote