View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 20:25   Link #1628
ysamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangustine View Post
At first she was lovable, kind, cute and innocent then her true nature is starting to come out... she is a b***h. She even said "ill wait" in the end, really? knowing her personality she would just get naked and sleep with anyone who got her interest on (like with the chairmans bro) especially now that the contract is void. Indeed she has a dramatic disorder-happiness withdrawal for probably watching to much soaps (i know some real people like that), what the heck, its like saying i dont want a playstation because ill just get tired of it. Why dont she just get a playstation first then play it then get tired of it before talking about the destination where she havent even started the first step, life is a journey.
i think there is a mis understanding about misaki being a b*, you have to re read that part again like i did, i also misunderstand that part.

Spoiler for misaki being a b*:

Quote:
I think im starting to dislike "true to life" genre or what ever it is called, i read and watch manga for entertainment and inspiration, and not to be annoyed and be depressed. Arent we reading manga and anime to have a break from the stress of real life? so why is it they make the stress of real life into a manga entertainment? gasp not unless you have a dramatic disorder.
its different in my case, i use manga as an outlet, i leave my dramatic side in the manga/anime, so in real life i dont do drama. my concept is drama is fictional so lets leave it in the movies and dont bring it in real life..

Last edited by ysamu; 2010-02-02 at 20:47. Reason: spolier fix
ysamu is offline   Reply With Quote