View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 06:06   Link #97
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Having said that, being a small country, I live within 5 km of at least 3 army bases, so I might just try to drive there for weapons. Not sure what they have in the way of ammo though, I know they have guns, not sure how much ammo they have.
The question here is if the soldiers at the base are going to deprive themselves of weapons/ammo to every random untrained civillian who shows up looking for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I could stick an M1 bayonet in case of close quarters
Piercing weapons aren't the best things to use against zed. Since his head is his only really vulnerable point and you're bayonet can very well get stuck in the skull after you pierce it.

With regards to HtH combat, I think allot of people are disregarding the danger of getting zombie blood and tissue splattered all over you. If you don't make sure to wash up afterwords you could be in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
or that flamethrower attachment I've always wanted to see for crowd control.
...I somehow doubt somebody stuck a 40-60 pound attachment onto a 7 pound rifle.

More to the point, while a Zombie would when torched, it's worth questioning if he'd burn fast enough so that he'd die before he got within arms reach of you.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote