View Single Post
Old 2010-09-06, 06:56   Link #17308
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Will witnessed both Shannon and Lion exist as a different person at the same time at the chapel in the very beginning of ep.7.
[/B]
The world Will was placed inside was a quantum catbox. Two realities existed at the same time. The people Will made questions to had two different memories, the memories of the world where Lion exist and the memories of the world where Lion doesn't exist.

Since Lion and Yasu development in the two worlds is totally different then they exist as two different persons in that catbox.

How did you miss the part where Will says there are two culprits the "dead cat" and the "alive cat"? Even if we don't see it, at one point Lion faces her other self of the other world, and they are there at the same time. And that culprit had to be present in the chapel where Will was brought to.
So I really can't see how there can be any doubt about this issue. Why people insist that it's impossible for Lion to face her other self of another world where it's clearly shown that it's possible?

It is also quite evident that Shannon and Kanon do not exist in Lion's world and Lion does't exist in Shkanon's world. So no matter how you want to put it, they normally couldn't be found in the same universe, and the easiest explanation to this is that they are the same person.

Quote:
Why not just read each game board as a mystery novel without paying heed to meta interludes and dismissing fantasy sequences as psychotic episodes? Why not just read each story from the perspective of the designated detective whose head we are in?
I don't think that's the correct approach to understand this story, it isn't your usual mystery novel. I also tend to think metascenes are more important than game scenes, because inside the gameboard any lie can be created while the metaworld isn't a lie, it just needs to be interpreted.

As for each game I think that at this point simply using Will's statements I can solve 80% of them, with Yasu as the culprit.

Last edited by Jan-Poo; 2010-09-06 at 07:07.
Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote