View Single Post
Old 2012-05-10, 21:51   Link #1506
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
I respect each person's right to vote for any character they want for any reason they want... but I have to say that the reason you're giving for this particular vote baffles me.
It's more or less a 50-50 matchup for me. Normally it may have been 30-70, but Homuhomu just doesn't have that "factor" anymore. Of course, using normal logic, I should have support Homura since she's underperforming so much. But oh well, 50-50 vote is 50-50 vote...

(Now that I read back at what I wrote...yeah, my logic IS weird since I kind of repeat giving up Homura twice instead of giving the reason why I went for Haqua)

On the other hand, yes, Elsie is a mercy vote...it'll probably happen a few times over the year when it comes to Kanade match...(Victorique and maybe Erio would probably get the edge over Kanade for me. Of course, a certain cat over Lovely My Tenshi Kanade-chan is a given, Kobato right now is a maybe. Homura may get my mercy vote, but right now it'll be a coin flip...).

On the flip side, though, if I decide that I'm bored and rewatch AB, I may not betray Kanade anymore since it would remind me why I claim Kanade as my waifu #1 in the first place...

Last edited by ion475; 2012-05-10 at 22:04.