Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-11, 15:49   Link #420
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I read that link to that article, and I saw this:

...Well, shit. She HAS said that to me. My chances are seeming REALLY LOW right about now. And that's not even considering the fact that she already has a boyfriend. I'm gonna conclude that trying to jump ladders would just be suicidal.
After my experience from school, I'd say jumping the ladder is suicidal. Sorry to break the bad news, but being with this girl, especially, if she has a boyfriend, would meant that not only will you be ending a good friendship, but it would probably bring a lot of grief being stuck in the same room with her until the end of the year. Also, don't assume that this girl's bf is on the way out either. That's just YOUR view, which can be largely flawed and wrong.

Not only that, even if she knows you even after she breaks up with her bf, it's best not to date her either. From what I heard, Rebounded relationships don't last long.

But don't fret, man. "Plenty of fishes in the sea." I'm sure you'll find someone that's single and not just want you to help her with her homework.

@Deathreape89: You're lucky to be her first kiss. In relationships, we guys often suffer from the sins of the girls' ex-boyfriends. As long as you follow ChibiMenos' advice, I don't think it'll be that hard to make her feel like "'wow!'" Just choose the right moment, and right location, and right mood, you'll be fine.

And despite what Fome said, I think Chrissie is right about the ladder must being V-shaped. If you were higher on the V-shaped ladder, it would just be a lot harder to get across and the fall would even be much higher and more painful.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote