View Single Post
Old 2009-03-12, 17:12   Link #17
Leode
The Legend

I might be an oddity for actually liking a lot of Naruto filler arcs, so I must say I am quite happy with the current arc. It's looking to be the best filler arc yet.

I mean, complain all you want but there are posters above me who could not figure out when this filler began. That just goes to show that the quality of this arc is indeed there.

This arc is turning out to be a tour-de-force for Naruto characters. We have the 8 (9 when you include Akamaru) currently assigned to this mission plus 4 more joining in the next episode.

"Lets summon more teams for standing in fog doing exactly nothing, Konoha seems to have and overkill on ninja-recoursses."

- if anything it is the opposite.

IF I were hokage, and there was a tailed beast out there and I knew that both Orochimaru and Akatsuki had forces deployed in the area, I think 12 is too small a mobilization. For a war resource like a Tailed beast, I would think sending out half the ninja in the village would be more appropriate.

This is a tailed beast were talking about here. One of those things nearly destroyed the entire village. 12 is a peanut force... even if it happens to have some of your best Jonnin in it.
Leode is offline   Reply With Quote