View Single Post
Old 2009-04-22, 20:18   Link #71
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Y'know, now that Crocodile's partnered with Luffy, I think this actually increases the chance of Shiryuu turning out to be a Logia DF user. I mean, just look at the team-up we have here: Two powerful revolutionaries, two Shichibukai (well, one of them's a former Shichi, but you get the point), and a Supernova. That's a pretty damned formidable alliance if I do say so myself. And if the group contains a Logia user, then I think it would be pretty appropriate if Impel Down had one of their own as well, to.... y'know, balance things out a bit. Either that, or he could be a "pseudo-Logia" like Magellan. Because the way I see it, the team Luffy's assembled now is pretty much at a SSJ Jesus-level of broken.....
LOL at the in-bold text. You are definitely correct though. Two warlords fighting together is already over kill, but to have two revolutionaries whom are both powerhouses in addition to that? Magellan and his forces are pretty much screwed, when looking at what they have to deal with. At this point, Shiryuu (whom I would also expect to have a ridiculously powerful ability like Magellan) is going to have to be released from his confinement if they even hope to stand a chance against Luffy's team. The person who I'm most looking forward to seeing fight though, is Jimbei. After all of the punishment he has been through, anyone who gets in his way is sure to go through hell as payback.

Last edited by Blackbeard D. Kuma; 2009-04-22 at 20:52.