View Single Post
Old 2010-01-01, 17:32   Link #234
BlueDo

This is why we need an Accelerator thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
- If I am in the lowest rank of Lv5, will my ability still greater than the strongest Lv4 ability?

- Normally, Accelerator will always set his power to reflect all attacks from his body. Does this mean if he is using his ability in other way, he can't reflect the attack in that time?

- Can Touma's right hand and Accelerator's ability defend the ability like "mind control" or the attack that aim at the mind not the body?
"Strongest"?
Sure, the level 5 status means you control reality better than others, but that doesn't mean you're strong.
You can have an ability like Konori's Clairvoyance, and lose to a level 2 or 3 since the power doesn't help in combat.
Accelerator just happens to be a special case where his power is the weakness of all ESPer abilities and he has the best control over his ability.

Without that stupid incident, I would say he can deflect attacks at all time.
He even does it in his sleep!
Author's explanation: Lol. Accelerator was operating at molecular levels, so his shield is down. Now he's not so omnipotent with that brain damage.

Touma shouldn't be able to. The alchemist was able to pin his body down before he bit his thumb.
Accelerator should be able to, assuming it's from ESP. (Redirect mind waves)
With magic, I doubt it.