Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-14, 01:28   Link #3857
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
Eh, I really can't see Miya being winged by Minato. Even if she could be winged at all, which I don't think she can, I would feel as if that would be betraying Takehito. And I don't see a proper lady like Miya betraying him like that.
erm... have you even read the last 2-3chapters ? since it clearly states that miya "can" be winged but wasnt since takehito wasnt an ashikabi... and since she loved him she was ok with it

like takehito said in latest translated chapter 139...he is sorry to miya that he is not an ashikabi since if he was and winged her... she would be finally free from the bindings to the kouten island.... the whole flying island is responding to miya and when she is winged the controling is passed onto someone else

well miyas husband is dead for some years now...so is it ok for her to live a widow life forever... or is she allowed to gain some love again....well at the beggining of the series even miya herself said to minato that he reminds him of her dead husband... she saw how much he cares for sekirei (like her husband) and minato is the only person that miya showed that jinki vision of the past and explained things (while beign completly naked)

so if miya had to choose between beign winged by minato or Seo... I guess she would rather choose minato (as seo is just trash)... if he dies then everyone dies... if he survives then takehitos wish would be fuffiled..... and well minato and rest of crew really like miya so I wouldnt be supprised if all of them force minato to wing miya when miya asks minato if he could do this for her :P (well minato will mostly say no as he would cling to the strong love of miya and takehito as it would be like betraying it)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote