View Single Post
Old 2006-04-09, 06:53   Link #16
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku
I don't think we are allowed to post rips or say exactly who is subbing something. However, one of the groups that did AMG1 did the AMG2 promo. So unless this group is being mean and teasing us....
It might not be clear from my first post but I would like to remind everyone that we currently do not consider the AMG second season to be licensed yet.

We are still waiting for an announcement that the license has been picked up, I strongly suspect it will be licensed in the near future but until Anime Works / Media Blasters (or anyone else) actually says so, we count it as unlicensed. Therefore, fansubs will be listed on AnimeSuki until we hear different.

The first TV season has been licensed by Anime Works / Media Blasters and the first four DVDs have been released so far (I received the 4th DVD on Friday). It looks like the six DVD series will contain 26 episodes (if I remember there was only 24 TV episodes aired on Japanese TV then 2 extra episodes on DVD release only).

Going back to the original question, please do not ask for MP3 rips (even if they are from unlicensed anime), see the forum rules.