View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 23:08   Link #1117
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I'm pretty sure that Nunually volunteered to be governor.
Yes, though I wonder what made her do it? Personally I'm thinking that while she did indeed volunter, she was probably told a lot by Suzaku what a wonderful person Euphie was and what a wonderful ideal he and she had and so on... Which made her want to try and make it all a reality once she heard that the governor spot was free (well, that's part of it at the very least - but I'm sure there's more to it, considering that both Suzaku and the emperor should know that Nunnally out of all people is the worst possible opponent for Lelouch).

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
And if Suzuku becomes Knight of One and Nunually is still governor, then I think Nunually will remain the governor, and all it means is that there is someone higher who would ultimately have the final say. Kind of like, she would become the vice-governor only still keeping the governor title, while Suzuku is just called the Knight of One.
Well, probably so - though I wonder if the series will really get to the spot where Suzaku becomes the KoO while Nunnally is still the governor...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote