View Single Post
Old 2011-06-29, 18:34   Link #11764
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
hmm. But that way if they don't have the body of a human but still maintain the human mind they could still use magic. Didn't think that way. It's just the amount of life force that is different.
Wanted to know what would happen if touma become a vampire or what would happen if touma touches one? Maybe IB would not kill him(since is just life force).
Touma once used "Vampires" as a example of "regardless of, it will be dispelled", so if that logic is true then if he became a vampire he would accidentally erase himself, in the same way if he became an angel or a golem or a homunculus.

While is true that Touma hasn't "corroborated" if he can really dispel a vampire, most of the things that he has used as examples for his IB have being dispelled even if he never had any contact with it previously (like (I think) Curses, Miracles (Luck) and Magic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
How would Kamiya, Hiroshi as Kakines VA sound?
I don't know why I have this feeling that Hikaru Midorikawa is going to play Kakine.... Then again, that might just prove that meme wise I'm like 15 years behind the rest of the world xD