View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 07:46   Link #164
封鎖された渋谷で

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
To be honest, she didn't get raped because she needed to be comforted and ended up sleeping with Makoto's friend, I forget his name at the moment but she did have sex although it wasn't explicitly shown, I think we can all read between the lines.
I think it's still considered rape. Apologising for my lack of understanding of the mind, but from a legal point of view. I'll tell you what I can, if I had to present my case in court.

Kotonoha was already pretty much deranged read "mentally unstable" by that point, so whatever Taisuke did to her, whether it was groping (now, who are we kidding!?) or s3x (much more likely, given these three screencaps below, with credit to Random Curiosity)

It would be classified as taking advantage of a mentally unstable individual, and would carry a penalty multiplier over whatever he did already. And, as a viewer, the second s-cap does mean sex (entry, if you want specifics), so yeah. I say. Poor Kotonoha.

In fact, I'm looking forward to a GOOD END with Yuuki and Kotonoha in the upcoming (and 3 times delayed) Cross Days.

Yuuki, PLEASE remember THIS LINE!

Quote:
Their fates can be changed by his effort. Though we cannot expect whether the result is happy...
Change we can FINALLY believe in! (Now nosey sis and her girl, please BACK OFF)