View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 22:31   Link #166
ElricKeyblade

Man, I was watching the episodes of To Aru Majutsu no Index...then got impatient and read wikipedia for spoilers. Then I wasn't satisfied, so I came to this thread...and lost my motivation for continuing the show.

Why, you may ask? Cuz from what I see, things aren't going to look much better for the people here. It kind of annoys me when a show with a main guy character like this and with GREAT potential (no sarcasm here- i really thought it was cool!) ends up having...a harem.

Maybe a lot of you guys don't mind it, but I kinda do. I really want to watch a show where the guy isn't attracting girls left and right...about two or three is okay, but to me all that matters in the end is that he's got the one girl that he KNOWS and WE KNOW he loves and that he's going to definitely end up with in the end. From the looks of it here, there isn't that much of a definite couple, which kind of depresses me...-_- yeah, I guess I really am the kind of person who anticipates a good ending for just one couple in the end...

And...am I the only here who was hoping that he might end up with Index? o.0 Man, looks like there's no chance of that happening either, huh? Plus, there is the fact that she isn't going to be too much of a main character anymore, judging by all these posts here...

Hm...I really don't know if I should continue with this fandom. Maybe I will, maybe I won't...eh, but if anyone can tell me, is there ANY indication at all that Touma still cares for Index? Or am I just holding on to fraying threads of hope here?