View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 17:00   Link #185
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Backsliding this week after two excellent episodes...this one got back into the pattern of having a lot of people talking in circles. It ended with the promise of action, but who knows if there'll really be an Ohmi/Mahiro/Yuichi throw-down.

It was nice to see Tamaki use her Tamayori abilities to help calm down Takuma, if only to remind us that her powers really still do exist and haven't just vanished completely. I genuinely wonder what Aria is up to here; she seems to be deliberately playing a waiting game and I assume the division among the Logos factions are the reason why, but...

Meanwhile the mountain god acts snotty, and even Tamaki finally ups and says what I've been thinking the whole time, which is, "Why won't anyone ever give Tamaki a straight answer about anything, yet whine on about her inability to be a proper princess!" Meanwhile, Oni-baba makes me want to punch her square in the face yet again with her "Well, you're the princess, so it's all up to you, but God forbid I ever give you some useful info!"

...Interesting that the guardians thought the "spiritings away" were due to the drowned gods, which proved not to be the case...apparently no one tells them anything, either. (And I'd really have liked to hear Shinji's explanation for why he felt that betraying the guardians to Logos was for their sake...)
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote