View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 11:46   Link #1729
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
Got Asmo now after doing a couple more 70 mine maps. She's alright but not quite as deadly as Mylen or my heroines, although she has loads of HP. With her I finally unlocked Meister and the +100 Command really really helped me out a lot, now I can use all the characters I want to use without going over the command cap. Is Phinilly the weakest out of three when compared to Mylen and Asmo? I tried her a few times but wasn't impressed.

I just realized that Ful's stuff gives +mov. Total noob moment but when I noticed it.. I was quite happy that something besides eushully tiaras give movement and was not character-specific. Plus you can equip tiara+Ful's and get even more +mov!

Also did my first 90 NG+ map, Phema Sluicegate. Wasn't as bad as I thought, and although it took quite a bit of time most of my characters gained at least 4 levels. Those crystals that close monster gates were a lifesaver though and made the map almost trivial past a certain point.
I think phinilly is alright when you craft her ultimate weapon. For me (After the trans) she has maxed hp and never dies because of the blood suck effect on her weapon.
TakenForce is offline   Reply With Quote