View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 09:58   Link #80
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven3242 View Post
this is probably a dumb question but...

does silver crow has any other "ability" aside flying? i though everytime you level up you can choose an "ability" you like to equip?

like ash roller for example, first time you met him, he only has his bike and nothing much else, after that he has "wall ride" because he say he got stronger which i take it he level up. and finally he appear again and this time he has "homing missile" ability which again i take it he got it from choosing ability thanks to level up.

something like that, soo silver crow already reach level 5 (or is it 6?) so how come he only have 1 ability which is flying.

even if you count the "rider" punch/kick, thats only 2 so far, headbut doesnt include because its a starting ability a.k.a level 1 ability
He is level 5. And nope, he doesn't have any other ability than flight. He put all bonus points on it and to increase his flight time and for status its all in agility.

His avatar sole purpose is his aviation ability. He has fast mental reflex that he can utilize well if his avatar is faster and way faster than anyone. And having the only one who has flying ability in the game. Makes him a hard opponent. Thus he feels confident on it. But like what's been pointed earlier.

Haru got overconfident on this one and didn't think it through. As a matter of fact. Like I said he is acting to dumb and being played at. He is inconsistent in the previews arc that he notice that the girl pretending to be his cousin is a fake and also at the first arc where he is being wary of KYH approaching him.

He is right now acting high and tough and had confidence and ability he is proud of but when it got stolen sh*t happens and their is no KYH to correct him and he didn't even tell hi best bud that he is in deep trouble. I can think that his reason is he doesn't want to involve Taku but he is SERIOUSLY INVOLVE IN THIS MESS! plus his your best friend dammit not even trusting him is a very wrong move and you yourself let you get tricked by this Noumiso do*che bag.