View Single Post
Old 2010-07-06, 14:45   Link #13132
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccie View Post
Have we pretty much established the Quilian theory for the epitaph is the right answer? Or a different theory? Because i keep hearing the right answer for it has been found...
Quilan/Taiwan and Kogane theory are the answers that are broadly accepted. The answer was said to have been reached a long time ago so we think these are the answers. He never said which theory was the correct one.

Quote:
Have we learned the meaning of 07151129?
It's a PIN number. The possibility also exists that November 29th refers to C.S. Lewis's (an author's) birthday, but that's just my personal theory. Ryukishi said to just look at like a PIN number so it doesn't need a profound meaning or anything.

Quote:
I read in an interview with Ryu07 that the epitaph's mystery is as simple as the english riddle/joke: "Why does the dragon sleep during the day?" in which the answer is "Because he's waiting for the knight." He says its simple like that. Which relates to the fact Eva-Beatrice said the epitaph was like a kid's game... i dunno. Seems interesting to me. Is why i wanna know the answer, so i can go "OHHH. DUHHH."[/spoiler]
It's not simple it's just very childish and complicated. The riddle your thinking of refers to riddles that are harder for foreign people to solve. The answer to your riddle is actually "Because dragons fight nights" a Japanese person wouldn't get this one easily because the word "Night" and "Knight" don't sound the same in japanese. It works the same in english for Japanese riddles.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote