View Single Post
Old 2011-01-15, 00:43   Link #982
Yopee
Zurajanai! Katsura da!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arson88 View Post
Lucifer+Shannon is tough in hard mode especially Shannon's lightning, any suggestions?
Whenever I fight Shannon, she tends to dodge and counter my melee mid and high attacks by doing low attacks of her own which lets her stay reeeeally close to the ground. Her barrier, cigar seagulls, and cutlery spill attack are also great for intercepting air attacks whenever I try it on her. Just shoot her to death from far away with Siesta or Ange or something lol

Lucifer's somewhat vulnerable in the air and likes to rush at you on the ground even when she's all the way on the other side of the screen so try to intercept her when either occasion shows itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milfeulle9001 View Post
Only troublesome character I've encountered is Kanon, in hard.

Dude's so fast and keeps pulling those 1500 damage combos (by himself, no less) one after another.
Kanon does like to dodge a lot but that actually makes him seem easy to me because he doesn't actually hit you so much. He often overreacts to my weak attacks and doesn't dodge far/fast enough away from the longer range attacks like sommelier finger or butterfly swarm. But he is pretty deadly when he manages to get behind you.
Kanon's got no long range attacks. Might wanna cheese out and use Ange/Siesta.