View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 02:42   Link #86
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I say the Ambush Team gets rolled next week. Kishi almost never lets anyone win two in a row. If that was round one as Kankuro said, then they have to lose round two. Even if Kabuto is trolling Madara, he'll probably get serious now. And Deidara won't "die" here so he will escape. Then maybe this will start looking like a real war instead of whatever the hell it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
geniuses like sasuke, kakashi and minato can be taught several moves and techniques simply because they learn more quickly and easily. they can even create their own signature moves without anyone's help. naruto isn't like them at all. he needs a lot of guidance and everything has to be explained to him in a way that he could best understand. but that doesn't mean he's stupid. maybe he lacks imagination, i don't know.
I think it's the other way around. Naruto has plenty of imagination and can be pretty creative. He's just stupid and naive as Kishimoto loves to remind us. He's an idiot savant. That's why all his babysitters have trouble teaching him and have to break everything down in the simplest terms possible. It's like teaching a five year old.

And even the geniuses, despite their ability to learn countless jutsu, usually rely on their specialties. How much ninjutsu has Mr. Over 200 I.Q. Shikamaru shown? Kishimoto brands his characters and wants them to use their signature moves. So therefore it's not shocking at all to see more rasengan for Naruto. Four years ago in 2006 we learned Naruto had wind chakra. After that revelation numerous fans pined for Naruto to learn and use tons of wind jutsu. And he didn't. Then there were cries for him to get a second element to show more jutsu. And he didn't. Now he is back with more rasengan. That's what he is good at.

Bruce Lee said, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 different kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote