View Single Post
Old 2011-12-03, 15:00   Link #27
Deathscyther

9/10. Great episode once again!

While Khamsin and Rebecca are being all flashy, Wilhelmina seems to be using a spell which makes her invisible. I guess this means that Khamsin and Rebecca are a diversion while Wilhelmina is trying to find Shana.

Shana was completely helpless again this episode. This shows the difference in power between humans and flame hazes/guze no tomogara. The scene where she couldn't find the strength to stand up was very powerful.

She just needed something to get her powers back. One chance, one moment was all she needed. And that chance came when she called out for her sword with everything she had. And her call was answered. The sword came to her....in the form of Tenmoku Ikko. So he was still in Nientono no Shana after all.

Since Nientono no Shana can cut though Unrestricted Spells, Fecor didn't even stand a chance against Tenmoku Ikko. His magnesia was cancelled and he was cut down. Too bad, since I liked his character/ability.

Now that Shana has her powers back, we will finally get to see her back in action again. She'll have to get stronger in order to beat Yuji though, so let's see how she's planning to combine her 'two sides'.

Seireiden lost the camouflage, so now the other flame haze will be able to find it as well. Shana, Wilhelmina, Khamsin and Rebbeca, combined with outside help will be able to destroy everything there if Yuji and the others don't return soon. I wonder if they'll return soon.

Can't wait for the next episode!