View Single Post
Old 2010-05-22, 07:19   Link #79
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up

Holy! The battle at the beginning not to mention near the end! Yuri VS Tenshi clones never stops being epic like this here=>

In other points......I am thinking this the first time to see Yuri's room and the first thing I see is cute things around like here on the floor next to her=>
Spoiler:
Also Yui's expressions are amazing in this episode once I will have to add the fact I counted a 30 GIF possibility and out of that 5 just for Yui but this expression =>
Spoiler:
is my favorite one along with the other one right after that one. Tenshi! Oh no! No! No! The drama and pain that she suffers...oh why is that!=>
Spoiler:
I wonder if the colors mean red for war and black for curses again Yuri? Anyone know.....I mean normally those are white with some blue......right? Talking about those numbers when Tenshi activates Guard Skills. Anyone know who Fujimaki is making fun of here=>
Spoiler:
Anyone notice that in the ending..... they changed Takamatsu's pose?=>
Spoiler:
TK.......It's my turn! Get chance and luck! and also Moonwalk! + Head spin! = to break dancing! Yeah! That was Other than that the suicides were plain ridiculous from Matsushita's being serious to Ooyama being plain ridiculous along with Hinata one. Well it was much more intense not only in the battles of Yuri VS Tenshi but also with the drama of Tenshi x Otonashi! 10/10!
Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
I honestly don't think this episode is that good, the stupid sacrifices things are really boring after it is repeated for like 6 times already, they just pull that to give reasons to dispose other members before the end
I don't agree with you. True that it was a little foolish but I look at more as something to give Tenshi a reason that the other members are willing to go that far to help her. Also I see it as a character show with Matsushita being the more serious of all of them. A last thing, I think the deaths were also a comedy attempt which was to me........ pretty much as in a complete failure especially with Ooyama although Hinata one worked fine but only due to Yui!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melange View Post
"howling" = dark archon "maelstorm"? immobilizes enemies etc..
No it's just a sound distortion that is pointless once your ears are protected. The sound is indeed a immobilizer for the enemy but not effective as you can see with Yuri.