View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 07:33   Link #358
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ people can develop criminal weird mindset when they lack patience
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I know it's hard in Japan (they have great security, special cameras to detect hidden cameras and you go to jail if you get caught).
But Nanoha, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and many other still popular shows had cam rips, with the Toaru fanbase, it's possible someone will make one (I can at least hope).
You know, the camerip of those movies dated like 2-3 years ago and things have changed since then. Now, something like K-on! can't even have one .. yet K-on! outclasses every series you mentioned above in the box office (except One Piece ... and there's also Eva, but those are real deal Japanese block busters). So if K-on! couldn't do it a few months ago, you really need the intervention some crazy passionate fans for that to happen. Moreover, Toaru's fanbase isn't so huge it can pull off billions of Yen like those 3 monsters for that to happen easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Because with the Index manga already out and still no anime announcement, that is a guaranteed NO for any Railgun / Index anime this year.
It's really better like this, I remembered someone here once told it'll be bad for them if they used Toaru every fall ... I just don't clearly remember who was it *looking at C2F*.
I'm also concerned about how much the film will gross, I've been having nightmare of it pulling off a UBW performance in the box office ... oh, please no