View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 05:47   Link #16
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
if the spoiler is confirmed then it is amazing IMO very big turn of events and a lot of things are unexpected, Tatami we didn't know where the hell was Suigetsu to begin with so yes he can show up at any time, the AL and the girl are revealed, if Tobi is going to die let him die he didn't do anything special since he appeared, people want him alive because they want him to be Obito maybe Kishi knows that so he tells them sorry there is Tobi dead lol in this chapter Kishi is simply doing the opposite of what people thought and maybe Tobi will survive, Sasuke cut him in half and he regeneraed i think so maybe he has something under his sleeve.
well we now that karin is around so suigetsu cant be too far away...

if we take sasuke as centr point ,
'the balst is 10 km radius so anybody to live must be at least 10 km away.plus naruto teams radius is 5 km. , karin is in 15 km. so suigetsu must be around that distance.

so suigetsu coming and no other people is highly unlikely for me...why would he return to sasuke?why not any other member?

also i want tobi alive not because of the link with obito which i dont believe there is.his comic relief is fun and why kill such a char which is built up carefully?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote