View Single Post
Old 2007-09-29, 14:29   Link #99
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
Well, Kotonoha may have survived physicalled but mentality has been defeated a long time ago.

I loved how she carried Makoto's head around. Kinda reminds me of Mr Wilson the beachball

Much like Sekai she was expecting too much out of Makoto and absolutely refused to see how unreliable and mean he is. But Kotonoha actually went above then when she snapped and got lost in her fantasy where Makoto is perfect and it's all the evil girls that try to seduce him. Even if Sekai hadn't killed Makoto, their relationship wouldn't have flourished as Kotonoha would slowly realise that the real Makoto could never keep up with her idolized image of him.
lawl mr wilson...but i thought it was a coconut O.O

anyways i would think that kotonoha would stick to makoto right to the end - and suffering along the way. If you look she is the type of girl who is devoted to a single guy (unlike mr playboy over there). She is just your well brought up, typical japanese woman and would make a perfect wife imo ^_^ (and hey look! makoto would be the typical angry and violent man of the house who always beats up their wife when they are drunk or pissed...). poor kotonoha for having such bad tastes in men >_<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS