View Single Post
Old 2006-04-03, 14:55   Link #49
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun
I didn't really read the novels, just a bit info here and there, and knew this would be bizarre, crazy, and yet, lots of fun. It's not that unfriendly as people has been saying, maybe most of them were waiting for something more serious? I don't know
People who know nothing about the series wouldn't know that this is a movie made for the school cultural fair by the SOS-dan members in the story (sort of a show-in-a-show). They see the craptastic visuals and scripting (thanks to our Super Director Haruhi) and some would misunderstand it as the actual anime, and turns the channel / stops watching, while others would be left clueness until the last moment.

That's what I meant by "first-timer-watcher unfriendly".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun
Oh about the Op, there was an interview with Haruhi's seiyuu that a friend of mine downloaded yesterday, while he was searching for the Episode on Share. Anyone knows if it's confirmed that the BGM from that interview is indeed, the Opening for Haruhi? It seemed like she was the one singing it
Go to the radio site: http://lantis-net.com/haruhi/radio.html
Check out the 5th meeting (dated 2006/3/3), you can hear the OP and ED there (OP comes in at about halfway, ED comes in near the end).
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote