View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 20:53   Link #259
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Like i said once Orihime does actually do something i will stop my dislike for her. I expected big things from her in the beginning but i was sadly disappointed later on. I think something needs to happen so orihime cant use her defensive or healing abilities that will force her to rely on her offensive capabilities because lets face it if you dont use it ya lose it and at the rate she's going if she cant stand up for herself and use her power shes never gonna get any control over it.It just frustrates me to no end that this girl is potentially the most powerful person in the series but she is being reduced to being portrayed as the weakest(I mean Uryuu with no powers still had her beat).

Mind you she has used her offencive ability in the last 10 episodes. remmeber the secoand dude who had the wall making thing that the badguys use (name escapes me) and she had to shield/defend herself from the guy till ichigo arrived. she used her offence once, so its not like she cant use it. but she doesent use it as often as we like. like i said theres nothing too wrong with a passive character. honestly i thought uryuu was going to be passive as hell but i guess not. on point to what i said without her heals the anime would surly be more tragic.