Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 16:26   Link #901
SunnyPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Tamako Market 05 - Tweet, Tweet

The gag of Dera being chased by animals actually changed my perspective of the show. It's not just something in the K-ON! vein (though it's clear it takes a few notes from there, too), but if one wished, this show could be interpreted as a sort of take on Ika Musume. The business is one of many and the invader is more benevolent and less human, but the feelings of family and community are the same for both. Not a whole lot for me to say this week, but I'm throwing my support to Midori. But even more support in general for Kanna, the most mathematical character of the season. The way she was looking at that fire suggests that her worldview may be the most observant out of anybody here. I like that Shiori has become a member of the main cast so quickly, and the girls' summer uniforms are pretty cute. Lots of pink going on there.
I totally agree. I don't know why but I find her hilarious. xD Her voice is super cute too. I'm also leaning a little bit towards Midori's side. Go Midori! (Sorry Mochizou :c)
SunnyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote