View Single Post
Old 2009-05-24, 19:59   Link #180
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
In comparison to Blackbeard, yes I agree with that. Although, I have a feeling that if Jimbei is fighting in the ocean, he'll give Blackbeard big problems. Something tells me that Jimbei is going to be top-tier in an aquatic environment. I don't think there's many people that can stand up to him when he's fighting underwater. He must be godlike under the sea.

It's too bad that he performed Shadows Asgard in such a damaged state. He already lost the fight by that point, which was a result of Luffy getting a 100 shadow power-up from external interference (Rolling Pirates). Zoro even said it himself that Moria had already lost and that it was now just a race against time. It was an act of desperation on Moria's part.

In other words, Moria didn't get a chance to fight seriously, and when he did, he was already in really poor condition to do so. Both the sunrise and Shadows Asgard technique were convenient plot devices to have the shadows expelled from Moria so that the victims whose shadows had been robbed wouldn't die. If Moria never did that technique, Luffy would have died right there and that simply couldn't happen.
You really need to stop with the IF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Yeah, Jinbei is most likely a beast underwater, then again any devil fruit user would be in trouble against him in the ocean.

Well, we'll just leave Moria in the mystery box then and see what he is really made up of in his next battle.
Not like it matters he has nothing left no showdows , 2 crew mates and one them can't even fight . Moria cool and all but he need times for his fights in a one fight out in open he not that great right now.