Thread: Private Nurse
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-28, 15:25   Link #47
Arwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semaj
lol, I got three out of four (Private Nure, Cresendo, Kana), but I saw somewhere that Heart de Roommate is not a heavily ploted game. Any rejections or confirmation?
Check my review thread on Heart. While not as strong as Crescendo or Kana, it has a couple of decent storylines. Be warned, it starts kinda light but gets increasingly serious, and Asumi's "True" ending is a killer.

Crescendo is still my personal favorite, and has a good mix of storylines, with some light and happy ones, and some VERY strong emotional ones.

Kana is excellent, but its like getting worked over by Mike Tyson from an emotion standpoint.

Private Nurse and Heart rate about the same for me. Maria's storyline in Nurse is probably the strongest, but the the others dont measure up. I liked Heart, most of the storylines were decent, a few (the cousins) were kind of lacking, Asumi's "True" ending is just as painful as Maria's (if not more so), and the suprise for me was the storyline with the teacher, which was really sweet.

In short, if you like the others, Heart wouldnt be a bad choice.
Arwyn is offline   Reply With Quote