View Single Post
Old 2007-04-08, 22:26   Link #17
Honey_and_Cleaver

My anime moment was when i saw i small girl during art tuition class. She had brushy long hair, her eyes were sad but beautiful, he lips were small, her upper lips bend sharp, she was just too beautiful. She looked like a real life Rozen Maiden Anime girl.She was really an unordinary breed.

Up till now, whenever i see other girls, i get spoiled, i hate all the common scum ive met. She is no longer over there, but i regret i didint have the guts to speak one single word to her. Also i try to not see her again because shes too small and im too old. Her parents are really scary people and she looked really scary to approach too. But life is not fair, and since then, i have never been able to snap out of it. She was way different than an ordinary child, she wasnt playful but she looks way mature. I wish i was same age with her and went to the same school.

Lesson in life, some people only come once in your life, and youll never see them again.Sometimes even when you see them, it doesnt turn out to be the way it is. So in the end, life for some, is an unescapeble regret till death.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote