View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 13:03   Link #18
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
The Ko/Ohana relationship is seriously underdeveloped. This isn't like Clannad or Toradora! where the main couple has been through a lot together and shown their love for each other. It's a couple teenagers who have a crush on each other. If you add up all the scenes they've shared, I doubt you'd be able to fill one entire episode. I'd be fine with an ending where they're dating, but it'll be too much if the show goes a route where they're going to be together forever.
I've said this before, but it's not like they aren't close. We truly don't know the extent of how close they are, except for what was shown in the first episode. However, that doesn't mean they aren't close enough for that to happen. Who's to say that they haven't experienced lots of things together? I would think for Satsuki to instantly be able to think of Ko when it came down to Ohana having feelings for someone, not to mention how Satsuki was talking with him in the last ep, definitely tells a story about how much Kohana were together. Honestly, I'm rather disappointed that story will never be revealed, and because of that, it certainly makes their strong connection seem rather fickle from only what was shown in the anime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
That bath scene was hilarious. I felt like it was her way of saying "You think you can run the Kissuiso? You're 100 years too early!"
ROFL !