View Single Post
Old 2013-06-24, 03:18   Link #7490
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Seriously, what makes you think she's a lesbian? Was it that story about her boss? I didn't pick up anything there... On the other hand, I would like to see how she and Salvatore would get along.
Bingo. I reading the part about her bosses daughter, it saying to me that either they were in a relationship, or that the daughter had a unrequited crush/love for Aisha.

Or I've been reading to many romance novels. Either or.

Edit: Also, it plays into my hope that Aisha won't end up falling for Godou. He's already got the other female Campione's pining for him, he doesn't need the complete set.

Also, I'm imagining Aisha and Kaoru together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
We know she has some offensive Authorities, Saint Raffaello mentioned them in Vol. 8.

In any case, I can't believe there would be such a thing as a Campione without an offensive Authority. That would be like sending a lamb to the slaughter.

If you're basing this on what she said about not being a good fighter, as zzhk said, Campiones are notoriously unreliable narrators.
Raffaello mentioned "eternal spring and endless winter". And if I remember correctly, it was previously said that her healing Authority occasionally causes it turn into winter, due to be usurped from Persephone.

And why not? Authorities appear to be based on the person personality/attributes/nature, so if Aisha truly is pacifistic, then her not having any offensive Authorities makes sense.

And yes, I'm aware she's unreliable by default. I'm pointing out that as we haven't seen anything to contradict her statements yet, it remains are possibility she's telling the truth.

Last edited by Gore17; 2013-06-24 at 03:28.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote