View Single Post
Old 2008-03-04, 13:45   Link #56
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcruz1014 View Post
...Hiromi obviously lies when she says that she once had to "host" Jun during one of his games, but I wonder if the two of them have had any previous interactions before to cause Hiromi to think of him when choosing a candidate for her story to cover for her feelings for Shin....
Why do you think that was a lie? It seems most likely true to me, and the reason she picked him as the one she would claim to like. When one school comes to play another, some students would be assigned to help them find their way around, and a girl basketball player who was also a scorekeeper would be a natural choice to be a host. I think she'd know him from then, and from seeing him play, but not anything more.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote