View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 10:08   Link #21
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Hmmm Im torn over epi 6. Not commenting on the animation since we're all in the same park over it but I agree with Sky something felt kinda off. However, Yuuki's willingness to let Zero suck her blood didnt come off as rushed (to me) since well Yuuki is Yuuki and she's said from the very beginning she would save Zero, whether or not the anime rushed this fact is in the eye of the viewer but to me it seemed like what she would do. She's stated a few times that Zero doesnt scare her, though she seems to have problems with other Level E vampires like in epi 5. Whether she'll still feel way about Zero if/when he ever reaches that, only time will tell. Blood sucking scene was nice for me since again one of the very few Zero/Yuuki moments I was looking forward too.

This epi also had one of my fav moments btwn Kaname and Yuuki where he hold her saying "when did you stop telling me things" Loved that scene from the manga and was done pretty well here too. It amuses me to think that Yuuki would think for one second that Kaname wouldnt notice. But maybe she was really hoping no one would (course if you have a bandage on your neck alot, someone else is gonna notice).

Zero...gah seriously enough with the emo. Again not liking how he treats Yuuki. Course hopefully this will change since at the moment she's basically the reason he's alive.
That woman should be interesting also.

Again torn since half of the epi I liked, half I didnt. Im hoping theyll calm the pace down in the next epi. Again agreeing that it felt like too much was crammed into 22mins.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing