View Single Post
Old 2009-04-05, 18:03   Link #2376
BluWacky
尻の竜

So I'm getting back on the anime bandwagon and I thought I'd offer my services here if anyone's interested in an editor.

(British) English is my first language. I have a degree in Classics for any show that chooses to mangle Latin and Greek in any way, shape or form.

I worked for Seichi Fansubs back in the day on Kaze no Yojimbo, Matantei Loki and endless episodes of Rockman EXE; I also translated, timed, typeset etc. the first two episodes of Noein on my own, and most recently edited briefly for KissSubs on Natsu no Sora, so I know how the editing gig works. Although I work full-time I'm a fast worker, an excellent speller (knowing my luck there'll be a spelling mistake in this post now...)

I'd be particularly interested in working on Higashi no Eden, Hanazakeru Seishounen...basically serious stuff, quirky shows, or shoujo/josei.

I know everyone and his wife tries to be an editor so I'm sure that there's no-one who'll need one, but if you are looking for any help then PM me here or e-mail me at (my AnimeSuki user name)@ass-no-ryu.com. I'm fine with using IRC for subbing work but I don't hang around as a rule.

Cheers!