View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 17:25   Link #899
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
As for Rito's behaviour around Momo, notice that in chapter 2 she was clearly intending to have sex with him. I don't think it'd be too far-fetched to say she's probably done other things like this before. Of course, there's a huge difference between Momo kissing, licking his neck and her sucking his penis. However, I think he's probably got used to her antics. Again, notice that Mea said she was able to create that dream due to a "situation that left a big impression on him". Not only that, but she learned about the harem plan, precisely because she saw that scene.
Yes the event left an impression, but don't forget this is a dream, and dreams don't always go exactly as the event they recall. In fact it's probably rare for that to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Of course, since the picture was darkened, there are chances she was kissing some other place, but taken into account this is Momo we're talking about, and that she did try to have sex with him in chapter 2, would it be really weird if she did go that far?
There's a difference between Momo trying something with Rito and her actually succeeding in doing something. He's used to the former, but the latter's on a whole other level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Not yet IMO. Momo's comment about it def. made him think about it, but I don't think he fully understands yet.
I thought he would be smarter than that too.

Well, you know what this means. It's a perfect reason for a Yui confession arc!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote