View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 05:27   Link #185
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
It's funny, after seeing this episode I was imagining if a boss of this power managed to get into a town. Massacre ensues.

It's unfortunate, but members of the Red Shirt Brigade were needed to show just how deadly this boss is. No idea how the main characters are going to defeat it, or who will survive. By the way, maybe I missed it, but why is the chef guy there, and not in his shop? Perhaps a sign that they're running out of strong players?

Also, I guess my (unspoken) theory regarding just how much time they're actually spending in the game is debunked by Asuna talking about how everyone acting strange, laying down in the streets as their bodies were being moved. I was sort of guessing, especially since we weren't shown anything (no people suddenly de-rezzing as their helmets were removed) that perhaps their time in the game was simulated, and they had, at most, spent only a real day or two in the game. Well that was answered.

Endless "Red Shirt" Soul
Are you talking about Agil/Egil? Kirito's merchant friend?

Well I guess it all boils down to him actually needing to go around and re-stock his shop.

When you look at the floor his shop is on and which floor is the current front line it would only make sense that he would need to go out to get some level appropriate items to stock his shop with so he can stay in business.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote