View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 23:41   Link #973
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
No I'm just not one of the people complaining about the new dante's looks or personality. The only thing I hate so far is the gameplay.

Personally I'm glad they decided to throw this in. Don't like the new dante then piss off, stop complaining about it and don't bother to look into it. Mean while me and the people who don't mind a change will... hopefuly enjoy it.

His personality is supose to fit with the setting. and that whole "FUCK YOU" Scene i'm pretty sure he only keeps saying it to piss off the monster.
A new look and character would be nice if this was... you know, a new series with its own name, but it's not.

Ninja Theory is using the name of an already established franchise as a PR crutch, but they're not paying any respect towards the property they are using at all.

And I think this scene gives quite a message quite different from "ignore it if you don't like it". Considering many people already stopped caring about the design change, all this did was remind them just to rub it into their faces. This isn't telling the fanbase to look past it, it's actual trolling by a professional.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote