View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 18:29   Link #1266
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Honestly it could be a state of shock, take into consideration her Dissociative Amnesia and watching the destruction of Frontier while being forced to remember her past that was pretty much the same thing. She was thinking about Alto's warm hand because Brera was the person pulling Ranka to save her, so that scene had a lot to do with Ranka's past and how at that moment she was in shock while remembering her past.
So, you´re telling me that she forgot Nanase existed? Well, that must have made for an awkward reunion when she returned to Frontier and Nanase woke up...

Actually, I just remembered that she left a letter for Nanase before leaving. So that exonerates her a bit, although I would have expected a bit more for her best friend over the next four episodes.

Oh, well... I guess when they let go Nanases voice actor, she kinda fell off the board for the creators of the series, too. Still not the best portrayal of best friends for Rankas side. Although from Nanases side it was maybe a bit unhealthily yuri.